STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

I don't want to get stuck in a tit for tat as we both have our...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I don't want to get stuck in a tit for tat as we both have our views, however, I find it difficult to leave blatant one sided statements with little basis alone.
    I have stated the basis for which I feel that currently the SP is undervalued and the reasons why further dilution will not be necessary.
    The SP may have been 17c 2 and a half years ago but was 2c on 17/10/08 and hit 7.7c 12 months later and is now 2.5 times the low. Plenty of opportunity "to make a buck" as you put it in the last 18 months. Obviously the SP was overvalued at 17c (as the whole ASX was at the time) but was undervalued 12 months later.
    Your statement that the market determines the true value at any one time is correct, but if you do not believe that sometimes the market lags on getting it right, then your investment strategy would be to invest in the ASX index and not individual companies. As you state that you have traded this 27 times, I can deduce that you do believe that individual companies are worth investing in.
    I don't profess to know more than the market but do make my investment decisions on a company's ability to be worth more than they are worth today in a quicker than average time. This company fits the criteria now imo.
    You still have not stated why you think they will issue more shares and why they have been lucky to hold this SP (I assume you mean they are overvalued).

I am all for hearing differing opinions to mine and welcome them to point out flaws in my thinking but so far have not seen any reasons for your bearish predictions. I hope you can provide something of substance other than they have diluted in the past (albeit when the co. was trading at a loss rather than profitable now).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.