STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Hi Geko5Let's just agree to disagree. We simply employ different...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi Geko5

Let's just agree to disagree. We simply employ different strategies in the market place to make the proverbial buck. I have already briefly outlined why I am not a long (?) term investor in ICP. Your reasons to be long term with the company I do not argue. I agree that they are probably quite sound.

A poster early last evening suggested that I was predator like because of my methods of generating an income. He or she should perhaps cease playing with the big boys if he or she thinks that anyone does anybody else any favours out there. A most uneducated comment that !! Perhaps however he or she does others favours, and everybody else in the marketplace are doing it wrong. Perhaps he or she is happy to tie up their working capital for such a long time. I personally can't and don't wish to afford it.

In the mean time, in relation to this thread's main topic, I am not bearish. I merely see a different way of creating earnings.

Everything certainly points to this company growing in the future; but when IS the future ???

The market has fluctuated as you have pointed out, as have most individual companies. My observation is that ICP has been outperformed by many if not most over the last 2.5 years or so.

You keep doing it your way as I will my way.

Cheers, and happy investing/trading.

P.S.

The market's response to the new ann. is par for the course I feel . . . . what do you think ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.