NOD 0.00% 0.0¢ nomad building solutions limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts , page-6

1. 56 Posts.
    I reckon MB and team will be fighting hard to get things on track, but I cant see through a few significant issues here:
    1] Guys like Finbar are now up in the Pilbara
    2] The big construction engineers (Deccies and Co.) get their dongas out of Thailand
    3] There has been a major cash shortage in this business so you have to wonder how the rental donger fleet has been maintained (maintenanance is always the first casualty in a tight cash environment regardless of the industry)
    4] Possible artificial run down of stock / inventory, as such this cannot recur next half and will likely reverse some and become an absorbtion of cash
    5] The recent cap raise has been committed to payoff contractual defaults and not to expand the business
    6] With this recent bank breach the bank'll probably want more cash as well.
    7] Worst of all is the loss from operations, their costs have increased dramatically, as such can they make any money out of the contracts they are now completing - doubt it.
    Based on such a precarious financial position it will impact on ability to win future work as well.
    Merge or JV or raise more ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.