TYX 25.0% 0.5¢ tyranna resources limited

I know what you meant Quanta and your right. I think the story...

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I know what you meant Quanta and your right. I think the story has deteriorated this year and yet the shares have gone up. The fact the shares have gone up doesn't make further delays, cost over runs and failure to get bank funding and avoid dilution as they promised good news. To me there are three possible explanations for this anomaly:

1. It may be just a technical moved kicked off by TRF and assisted by a strong speculative mkt this yr.

2. It may be that people closer to the project understand more of the progress being made and the plans than is made publicly available; or

3. It may be just that my bias is causing me interpret information too negatively.

For completeness, I would say that the change in management team could be very good news justifying higher prices. I don't know really. If you look at it for the yr, share issues can't possibly be good news given they were still adamant about funding with bank debt coming into this yr. Project progress must be disappointing although expectations are always low on the front I suppose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $6.741K 1.381M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3341842 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5216736 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.