TYX 12.5% 0.7¢ tyranna resources limited

BBB,I don't mind your negative point of view if that is how you...

1. 262 Posts.
    BBB,

I don't mind your negative point of view if that is how you truly feel. It is in every holder's interest to consider negative possibilities.

Given your continued interest, I would say you looking for a cheaper re-entry. A lack of option conversion could start a slide I suppose, and the strength of the hold above 75c doesn't exactly look bullet proof based on on-market activity and volume.

It is the off market action which is the real key. At the moment it looks like the company could raise the same money at 85c from professional/sophisticated/Chinese investors. It would be a mistake to apply too much weight on 75c options conversion when it doesn't even look to be in the best interests of current holders.

As for the missed time-lines, I would love to hear of a speccy that actually meets time-estimates. Most of the stocks I look at not only don't meet estimates, they simply never get there. This one appears to have progressed very fast from my point of view. I don't know how many other Fe developers you have looked at, but it seems to me that 90% are waiting for someone to give them railway or port allocation. IFE isn't waiting around and I think that is by far the biggest attraction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $6.117K 873.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3042578 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4547399 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.