ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Well no rambleon, its dated 6th of March. The update they give is at least in theory for that date. Perhaps in reality it was written a few weeks ago. They certainly could easy have updated if they wanted too. I can see what your saying though. I was probably treating it as too much of a news flash.

I am looking for faults. As I do in all the companies I look at whether I own them currently or not. I don't need to look hard for virtues. Management are always quick to point these out and many hot copper posts reiterate them for me.

Speaking of faults. Looking back at the Oct 11 report they clearly gave project costs of $30m. Including 27.2m capital costs and $2.8m working capital. That budget is obviously well out the door, they just haven't disclosed the changes yet. Interestingly though looking at it now, the breakdown doesn't seem to include the barge. It looks pretty large and impressive in the artists interpretation. Wouldn't that cost many millions to make and ship to Australia? Did they really forget to account for the barge? Might be good question to ask of for those with exclusive access to company management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.488K 967.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7569586 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11784293 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.