CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts , page-2

1. 1,095 Posts.
    Last bit works for me:
    "MATTERS SUBSEQUENT TO THE END OF THE HALF-YEAR
    NRWGrant
    The requirements of theregional development grant of €1,386,000(A$1,761,566asatreportingdate)received from the Government of North Rhine Westphalia, Germany in December 2009 have been finalised subsequent to the report date. The Group has been awarded €966,000 on a pro-rata basis in recognition of the number of jobs created up to 15December2012, with the balance of €420,000having been repaid,along with
    interest of 64,745, in February 2013. There is an ongoing requirement over the next five years to maintain the
    number of jobs created, hence the grant continues to be treated as deferred revenue at reportingdate. The
    grant will berecognized as income overthe next 5 years on a straight-linebasis to match the expected future
    labour costs of the created jobs. Theremaining €1,380,000 ofrestricted cash equivalents(being €1,800,000as
    atreportingdatelessthe €420,000 subsequently repaid)is shortly expected to be released,where upon it will
    be freely available to the Group."

Does that help anyone predicting doom? Probably not
    Gents I bought this on principle and if there is a shakeout of overvalued coal, oil and gas assets because of the inevitable climate change problem LOOK OUT coz that will be bigger than the GFC , http:www.360.org may be triggering this now, and in the negative political climate locally expect some dissatisfaction and extremism prior to the election here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.