ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    No worries Surges – I see you must have had some Wheaties for breakfast and are in full flight this morning.

Your right to be a bit wary NB. These things are a bit like the Hotel California – you can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

This whole bizarre scenario has not been constructed because a group of guys has decided that Rebel’s horse with two legs has suffered long enough and is a public disgrace on HC.

In fact, just the opposite – the mechanics will be constructed to carefully avoid leakage of hot day trader money back to long term holders.

But OBJ just can’t give PNO money to then allow a pump for CPS associates to exit. It will have to a bit more elegant than that and my guess is it will involve a cr for PNO in the context of a JV with OBJ and throw in the name of a supermodel to add some spice.

In one sense (removing ourselves from the grubby money aspects) it is all really about injecting a little bit of the dream back into PNO from the dream that still has a bit of currency left in OBJ.

In retrospect both companies should have focussed on making beds, because for whatever their failings (about $40m+ worth combined) on their day they have been pretty successful at creating dreams. People unfortunately have mistaken dreams to be reality which in common parlance is called delusion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.