SRH 0.00% 4.1¢ saferoads holdings limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-3

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Where to from here?  My guess is onwards and upwards.

This has been a stunning turnaround. And all the signs are that it's going to continue.

Well done to management.

A net loss of just $154k for the 6 months to December.

Given the substantial ($1.75 million) reduction in debt that has just occurred, the company's interest bill will be much lower in the current 6 month period. I estimate the company is currently running at just about break-even (all other things being equal).

In other words, it won't take much of an increase in sales to produce a net profit, particularly in view of the great margins the company generates.

And speaking of sales increases:

"We continue to find ways to maintain and build sales, including exploring overseas opportunities (we have signed agreements with two US-based entities to
    exclusively distribute their products here in Australia) and, with our own innovative solutions such as Ironman Hybrid, Safepole, Omni-stop bollard and new flexible keep left signage....

Looking ahead, we now have a less onerous banking facility secured for the next three years, to allow us to better focus on managing the growth of the business... and we have developed some new relationships with overseas parties whom which we are looking to bring innovative new products to Australia and export some of our products to their jurisdictions. Domestically, we are also looking at some strategic alliances to broaden our product reach nationally."​

Great stuff Saferoads - keep up the good work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.