ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I've just been looking at the half yearly report a bit more closely.

While clearly looking to the future, management is not overlooking the 'small stuff'.

For instance, they've sold the last of their civil services assets (at a profit), completing that part of the restructuring.

And they've somehow managed to cut expenses by a remarkable 31% over the year. That's pretty brutal. They're making hard decisions - and that's another great sign.

And I note they've got their existing rental barrier assets up for sale (p. 15). These have a book value of around $2 million. If they can get anything even remotely close to book value for these assets (that might be a big 'if') then there's another huge chunk of debt that can be paid off - and/or some of the proceeds could be re-invested in growing the business. Again though, they're not rushing into this sale - they're seeking 'additional regulatory approvals' for these assets in an effort to secure the best price they can.

Putting these assets up for sale is a further reflection of their willingness to restructure the business - and it also shows their confidence in the Ironman Hybrid.

I'm impressed. I get the feeling this is a company that's firing on all cylinders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.