CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Makattack -

I beg to differ though I also understand where you're coming from. MC is relevant as is the amount of shares on issue - the circa 1.5 b shares in circulation for Obj mean lots of teeny weeny holders - this is often seen in the typical day to day trading activity.

This is also a hindrance to gaining traction in sustaining higher highs as far too many minor hands ( the people I referred to in a previous post as the old guys at the bowling club ......cheers! ) restrict the progress of the Sp via unloading their holdings once the tension at the Bingo table reaches a climax......

What Obj requires is a different level of investor / boutique fund manager that can soak up all those casually held shares and hold for the greater good - of us longer term holders and the company . I have no doubt that this will take place as earnings and publicity increase our footprint. When this happens I have no idea but once a solid core of either T20 holders decide to do their thing or an informed and motivated ( P and G sourced....) investor starts mopping up all the micro holders and consolidating the registry - then lookout!

Until then - up and down on news flow....more larger holders will enable a less fluid registry which in turn, assuming positive developments, will , should, make it easier to take the shackles off the Sp...personally I will put pen to paper and " enlighten " a fund manager who just may be keen....gotta spread the word!

Cheers Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.