WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I think we need to keep our feet on the ground a bit, we have...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I think we need to keep our feet on the ground a bit, we have minimum one, likely two quarters and potentially 3 quarters before we are just "profitable". It really depends if they keep expenses down and do the bare minimum spending wise, instead of investing in research / expansion / larger team (I'd prefer they took the spendings option in order to grow faster in the future)

This is not going to be an overnight wonder, I believe it won't be until July/August before we see some real movement, maybe not even until December if we are still -300k in the red in the 3rd quarter.

Once we get multiple products out there in multiple countries, that is when revenues will soar / compound greatly, but let's be honest, we are probably over 12 months away from that stage. At least 12 months before we are profitable by 300-400k for the quarter.

So, I guess what I'm saying is, just be patient, let's be sensible about this company, no point picking that this stock will hit 10c by the end of the week or test 13c by the end of the month like some people are saying (there's no reason for another sudden spike, unless there is an announcement out of left field). Until we have a few products out there for at least a quarter simultaneously, we are not going to be profitable. We know we are onto a good thing here, but let's not be silly about it

In the meantime, I'll be acquiring as much as I possibly can pre-10c cause once this baby goes in a year or two, I want to be loaded with shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.