IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Rexer2, you are right, no one is saying anything, especially the...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Rexer2, you are right, no one is saying anything, especially the company itself. Have you tried finding a review of their product? Have you tried finding the opinions of customers who are using it? There is nothing out there. Also quite possibly sensibly.

The company I am involved in tried the iWebGate VSP product late last year. It was a disaster. The product is ugly, the user interface looks like something from the late 1990s. It was impossibly hard to use and understand what it was doing. The VIN thing just plain didn't work. It took an age for the IWG bloke to get it working through our firewall, and when he did it just kept dropping the connection. We went back to our VPN and abandoned the whole IWG thing. It is hardly surprising they are not selling this product. It is also not surprising they are not finding too many resellers who want to put their name to it. I noticed in the investor presentation of 10/2/15 they said "..we have transformed our technology by decoupling the interfaces from the underlying platform services...". Well, anyone who knows about software development knows that that is what you do from the start, so why are they doing it now after 10 years of development? My guess is they are rewriting the whole thing.

This half yearly report shows they are continuing to burn their (stockholder) money at an astonishing rate. They are clearly going to run out soon, so they are going to have to find someone else to hand over more cash for them to lose. I have a suspicion that their next announcement is going to involve more fund raising, not more sales contracts. Page 12 of this latest report confirms that the CEO clawed back almost all of the million bucks loan he had made to his company, which rather indicates his level of confidence in it.

My advice: enjoy the ride on the speculation, but understand that speculation is all it is. For all the big money flowing in there is also big money bailing out. Who knows what those guys know? IWG is a gamble, not an investment. Don't get caught holding this stock when it all comes crashing down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.