IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-18

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    fooca, I work on the front line and don't detect unhappiness with VPN. The whole world uses it, and has done for years. It is very secure, works well, and is embedded into countless network products and devices. Who
    intends to move away from it?

I have just reread the Secure State letter and note that it discusses a new product, not the one they are trying to sell now. Reading that letter with a technical eye, it is ambiguous and far from clear what they intend
    to produce. I suppose that is fair enough, given that it is just a letter of intent.

Also, which OEM manufacturers and IaaS providers are you referring to? I've just spent some time trying to find who is reselling IWG products and come up with just about nothing. There is not even a list at iwebgate.com. Do they have resellers? No? OK, so do they really have a workable platform to resell?

It is easy to turn a blind eye and just assume everything is fine, but IMO this SP requires evidence of solid sales of solid products, not just feverish speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.