IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Forumarian, you appear a little confused about how to separate...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Forumarian, you appear a little confused about how to separate the products. The current product is (IMO) ugly and of dubious efficacy. The accounts tell us that it is barely selling and resellers are proving hard to find. This product has made them losses for 11 consecutive years and reading between the lines of the future-direction marketing fluff documents they have released reveals, well, nothing really. Not that I can see anyway.

The new product, in collaboration with Secure State, is going to be some sort of threat/attack monitoring system to run on top of the VSP. The very short development cycle suggests it is not being written from scratch. My guess is that it is another standard open source package. Snort (www.snort.org) maybe? There are a lot options for that sort of functionality on Linux.

So, do you think the current product is going to turn profitable? Do you think slapping some Secure State lipstick on the pig will produce profits? Do you think the emperor is standing there butt naked? Opinions clearly differ!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.