IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Thanks, its good to have someone knowledgeable to clear up some...

1. 73 Posts.
    Thanks, its good to have someone knowledgeable to clear up some things (I'm a very small investor so I haven't done a whole heap of research.)

Could you perhaps address the comments in the thread entitled "Big Money" lol

"Wouldn't say expert mate but i know more than "Joe" about this stuff. Above is purely an opinion derived from my own personal experience; experience as a Software Developer and working in IT. I've watched all the demos for their product and I have tried other products like Covata. This one is much more developed and feature rich. The product is, technically, on another level. Working on getting my hands on IWG software as we speak so I can have a play

All this talk about current hack attacks etc, I think security firms like FireEye and consultants would be looking at IWG long before they look at something like CVT

Not fussed about sales at this stage. The IP is the true value in this one"

By 'yourwelcome'

Of course like you point out we can't seem to read any review anywhere else, so kind of relying on forums here to read some opinions of the software.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.