CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-2

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    12.5 mill liabilities , only a couple of mill cash and receivables, why has no one yet pulled the plug. So if i get the gist of things in this report then only 30 percent of the reefs are payable, ( I already new that from the technical report ) yet they still have to dig barren dirt to get to the next payable structure which is narrow vein and as such will not yield a huge amount of tonnes yet they still have to mine a 5x5 access decline in barren ground. Warrior ( aka Imperial was never even close to profitable ) and is now on care and maintenance yet somehow once central is mined and , cough cough god forbid becomes profitable , then they can go back and miraculously mine imperial again but this time profitably . ????? if those still in, still believe this mine is a goer then seriously good luck IMO you will need it in spades. The Narrow vein reef structures at Daisy Millano (SLR ) i read once , run at about 40 grams per tonne yet when all is diluted the average head grade at Daisy is usually aprox 6-8 grams and that mine is profitable most of the time . Rant over .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.71K 5.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 14414790 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2859251 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.