YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

Business is fluid Ex... Things change as time passes. Probably...

1. 1,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Business is fluid Ex... Things change as time passes. Probably everything was going well, trials were positive then, for eg, Whetstone becomes embroiled in a lawsuit, Yowie starts scheming how they can increase their margins by using their own patent, and decides the business is growing fast enough to move on to the next phase - a bigger and more efficient producer, so starts Madeleine discussions.
    These tier one contracts are a very long winded process, I think YOW were quite right to have begun them as early as the opportunity presented itself. Now that trials have been positive, and likelihood of sealing the contracts is high, they feel that the disruption of moving production facilities (to a superior provider) is justified.
    Who really knows the inside track as to how these developments have materialised over time, but I am very pleased with YOW's progress in a relatively short time frame.
    Now I cant see anything holding back further tier one contracts in the near future.
    cheers
    J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $279 12.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 145224 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 144879 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.