BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

@seanl , just got home and read through the threads, you have...

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    @seanl , just got home and read through the threads, you have been awesome today mate. i've had you on&off ignore for the past few months but today you have hit the nail on the head like a professional carpenter over and over. i'm suss that many LT'ers have you on ignore and are missing the points you are raising so i would ask that everyone take him off ignore and have a read.

SH need to stand up now and be heard. too many questions left unanswered at the moment.

Blane & Westx are on the right track here;

"trust in management is now officially zero.
    has poor data contributed to the decision and they have masked it behind a commercial decision?"

"If SVR-24 was so close and could have been a material event, did they close early cuz they knew it would come with cohort 4 but had little redeeming commercial value?"

"Efficacy was the value proposition. Everyone knew that. Can they even say the safety endpoint was officially achieved without trial completion?"

These are the questions ASIC needs to be asking BLT "management"
    To report sharemarket misconduct including insider trading, market manipulation, continuous disclosure and misleading statements clink on this link:

http://www.asic.gov.au/about-asic/contact-us/how-to-complain/report-misconduct-to-asic/

confidence is shot to pieces, this company is gone imo.
    @annabel - have a nice weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.