EVM 0.00% 10.0¢ enviromission limited

There has already been a lot of discussions about India in this...

1. 404 Posts.
    There has already been a lot of discussions about India in this forum.....

Obviously with US commitment to climage change and renewable energy I would think we can expect other states in the US to follow. Also, Valentia has enormous network in Asia so I like to think we can expect further development there too - India is very much committed to renewable energy, e..g. companies such as ReNew Power, Welspun Energy, NTPC, Reliance Power, Tata Power and Suzlon Energy have collectively announced tens of billion dollars of proposed investments in Indian solar and wind projects in recent months.

RA Solar, the company EVM has an HOA with, has already secured the necessary commercial arrangements that will underpin successful Solar Tower development in India, including talks with one of India's largest energy companies - ref to ANN of 12 June 2015... As this involves State/Governmental departments I would expect this to take some time...

We have the foot in the door in India and with recent commitment to climate change, this is a sure winner. To obtain more info on India and its commitment to cliamge change, read this interesting article:

http://reneweconomy.com.au/2015/ind...e-in-renewables-in-paris-climate-pledge-52023

Improvements:
    EVM, Valentia and associated HOA companies needs to be better at communicating its position to the market place - it is now time to get EVM on everybody’s lips - we need more press releases and media coverage!!!!

Indeed there are many countries (including QZ) who can benefit from this new innovation - if you are a SH you are sitting on a GOLD MINE ! !! BUY BUY BUY. This company has the potential of getting bigget than our large energy companies, IMO...
    Last edited by GoldStriker: 01/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.