PNX 0.00% 0.4¢ pnx metals limited

not trying to be a smarty pants but you dont need a crystal ball...

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    not trying to be a smarty pants but you dont need a crystal ball you just need to pay attention to the big picture

this is a Zinc Silver stock with a great looking deposit so theres 2 ways to play it

1. My old way would have been to think Zinc and Silver are going to do well, silver because of Gold and Zinc because of falling inventory levels as well as possible supply crunch due to closing mines so great heres a good play let me buy as many silver and zinc plays as I can

2. My new way same as above but with one big difference I will watch the silver and zinc sector and wait for a confirmation of interest in the commodity with silver I was using IVR as the barrometer (its 5 bagged of its lows)

once confirmed as silver has try buy into as many good silver stocks as I can

The negative of the above strategy is you end up buying on the way up as I have and am with PNX so you miss the bottom entry

But this is far outweighed by the fact that your scarce capital is always allocated to the most bullish sectors and rarely sits idle waiting for a sector to take off

just my thoughts

should add this also means I miss alot of good stocks and Im also guilty of sitting in a few stocks for months ignoring my thinking of the bigger picture time wasnt right yet because I liked the fundamentals so much
    Last edited by strauss: 04/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.