AVR 1.57% $12.90 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-78

1. 93 Posts.
    These figures are rats and mice.

If all you perceive with this mega play is the sheer importance of the accounts receivable clerks workload last week than you are really missing the point. That balance sheet is about as big picture as your local Woolworths store, it's worthless for investment purposes.

I would rather this thing be in the red twenty or thirty million right now, that would show to me (a) they are confident of a massive strike soon (b) somebody with the fire power and a lot of shares in it already is underwriting the grand plan.

This is the loose cannon, pinball wizard end of disallowed. We want the big score stuff not stable balance sheets that add up to nothing exciting.

On this logic you would never have bought a single start up or prospecting mining company, because they have weak accounts receivables.

I bought Flinders Diamonds at 1c because they had a shocking balance sheet but man did they have a good story nobody was listening to. Sold them in 2008 for 17c, they still had a shocker of a balance sheet but I made so much money I simply didn't care when I bought in nor sold out.

Nobody cares about balance sheets at this end of the spectrum.....as if you'd believe them anyway!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.90
Change
0.200(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $272.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.62 $12.99 $12.61 $210.9K 16.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1099 $12.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.98 246 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.