EVS 1.79% 5.7¢ envirosuite limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-3

1. 890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    It's about what I was expecting, what I was hoping is that their sales pipe was further along... not yet the case.

I work in a similar situation(ish), we're a reseller for learning software, we've got high sales targets and have just staffed up to meet them. Unfortunately there's always a lag between gearing up and brining in the work - as old staff need to upskilling new ones etc.

I feel most of this is down to - We're still not quite there. And they're trying to emphasise that it's coming through showing us they have a sales pipe, it's just work that still has to close out.

I'm okay with the result, still tracking in the right direction, just not quite there yet... looking forward to when we hear some big news, which should hopefully be in the next 3 months.

Great that they got the Vietnam gig - that was from a meeting at a conference and then quickly getting a translated version of their sales video on YouTube. They're doing everything right... we're just not quite there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $72.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $58.67K 1.034M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35705 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 100109 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.