RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

We all knew the 6 monthly report was going to be ordinary, to...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    We all knew the 6 monthly report was going to be ordinary, to say the least, given the small amount of Zcells manufactured. For me the issue is does the product work well and can they get enough of them produced and sold quickly. Navydiver is a Zcell owner, his feedback about the working of the product is very important. If he's happy other owners should be as well and hopefully shareholders (with increased share price) over time. He seems happy with the Zcell to date. I haven't read or heard of any customer who has been unhappy with the product. The company would be unable to cover up any bad product reviews given social media.

Production is happening (albeit well behind expectations), better to get it right than rush out a lot with issues. I like the fact that this company is selling product in multiple countries, it will only take some positive news (big order, increased production figures, strategic review etc) to get the share price going north again. I am a long term holder so downward movements are good buying opportunities. This period to end of June 2017 is very important, RFX needs traction in production and sales. I still think this company and its management will eventually get to profitability.

Life has its ups and downs, if you can ride out the troughs the peaks will come again.
    DYOR and seek your own independent financial advise as all our circumstances are different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.