RFT 25.0% 0.6¢ rectifier technologies ltd

Unfortunately I disagree, It appears the 3 x RT18's / BMW bla...

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Unfortunately I disagree, It appears the 3 x RT18's / BMW bla bla announcement was no more than a small cap stock pump and dump in my opinion, which explains why the stock was unable to hold onto any of it's gains and now most probably heading back to where it sat prior, at 1 cent.
    Not one rectifier or control unit sale with regards to the EV market segment in the past 6 months confirms this.

Not one of their products showcased on the Unipower website (multiple competitor units on display) confirms how not exclusive that deal really is imo.

A Major shareholder announces his exit and no comment from the company, but when the agreement was signed with Yimikang in 2013 it was a price sensitive announcement. A "please explain" RFT management??

Warehouse expansion with falling revenues ??most probably more fluff imo, time will tell.

Asked them nicely for a TOP 20 to see if Yimikang was selling and who else for that matter, they never bothered to reply why, hopefully not hiding something??

All in my opinion and I hope to be proven wrong.

Goodluck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.291M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $13.38K 1.914M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5323054 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 568907 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.