RFT 33.3% 0.8¢ rectifier technologies ltd

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-37

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Thanks @accaeric appreciate it.
    j_j The first screen shows the buying and selling through the particular brokers from the 21st June , the day of the massive rise, until the 27th of Feb. Buy volume column shows you the quantity of stock purchased through that broker within the above time frame. Sell Volume etc and Net Volume etc. What the first screen indicates is that the majority of buying and selling ( remembering that RFT has over a billion shares on issue) occurred through online brokers / speculators? which we all anticipated.

The second screen is interesting, although it doesn't show us the 4 months I was looking for it shows that the majority of buy / sells remain with the online brokers. Philip Capital is not present if Philip Capital was the broker dealing with Yimikang stock, and even if they are not there is no broker with significant sell volume only, remembering Yimikang has 190M shares.

Just speculating but maybe the Yimikang article was all BS to drive the price down for a coming re rate of the stock or maybe the Yimikang stock will be acquired off market which is yet to occur because we / the ASX will have to be notified.

Looking all sweet to me now other than the drop in sales,and no sales into the EV sector, but that may change in the next 6 to 12 months. Would still like to see a current TOP 20 if someone could share please.

Last edited by boiler: 02/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $14.07K 1.958M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 6423388 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3696856 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.