AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

I agree we're looking good rmkpro. I've done similar estimates...

1. 1,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    I agree we're looking good rmkpro. I've done similar estimates as you've just done, however with slightly different and more conservative figures just to be sure. I've been using $5/gj sales into WGH and added a 20% premium for the condensate. Still, it's an interesting exercise whilst we're waiting for start-up.
    What are we looking forward to coming up?
    Confirmation on the SPA's from Santos for the increase in Santos interests are due in next couple of weeks.
    We've just had the contract agreement with APA for connections into the RBP but now we are looking to do some adjustment/modification between the Wallumbilla Gas Pipeline and Roma Brisbane Pipeline. These modifications are due to be completed next month.
    Origin will then need to sign off on the modifications and I think they were going to PIG the pipe as well which means they will clean and inspect the pipe and connections.
    From there I believe all is in accordance with MHC to front up with the next tranche instalment of $5M. (interesting that there was very little mention of MHC in the half-yearly, just "cornerstone investor").
    Restart of Newstead gas process stream due to commence next month.
    Paperwork for our Entitlement Offer at 1 for 6 was meant to be in this quarter, so I guess we'll see that in the next few days.

I believe we've got a very interesting couple of months coming up. Overall I feel very confident for our company.
    Has anyone else noticed the shocking time Central Petroleum are going through at the moment with their takeover bid by Macquarie? A little reminiscent of us versus Westside the other year, and I can certainly feel for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.