EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-9

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    EVE invested in Meluka Health, on the basis that they had identified an opportunity for an Australian brand to take on New Zealand's Manuka Health. They felt that they where "ahead of the trend" when they chose to invest in Meluka Health.

Key reasons for EVE's investment was to start Australia's first specialty honey brand, and has been all along. The premise is that Australia has a greater reputation than New Zealand, and we're missing out on an opportunity to create a brand to take them on.

This investment validates that specialty honey industry is gaining traction and recognition and validates EVE's decision to invest.

This is why I invested why the price was low. I suspect the reason the price peaked was because of the magic word "HEMP/MJ". I suspect that after the crash, that all the speculative "HEMP/MJ" money has left the SP, and that the majority of leftover holders are those who invested based on building a competing brand with Manuka Health.

I believe there is a Meluka whitepaper coming. If we can get that, to prove that it is scientifically better than Manuka, we can ride the coat tails of Manuka Health's success. DYOR on this statement.

I'm anxious to find out the results of the Expo as well and whether our honey will be well received.

"Oh you like Manuka honey? Well, have you heard of Maluka Honey? It's twice as good, and comes from Organic AUSTRALIAN Honey Bees." - The American and Asian market are going to lap that right up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.