NOR 4.55% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

Yes sorry, Comsec is the way they spell their name. That account...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Yes sorry, Comsec is the way they spell their name. That account will always have some rolling balance of shares in it due to the T+2 settlement delay. They take the shares from the selling clients account on the day of sale and dont have to give them up to ASX central settlement until settlement day 2 days later.

Management of Norwood has the exact same level of confidence as expressed in the quarterly and half yearly.

Eg

CEO Paul Norwood: “Our Enterprise offering is now the most compelling it has ever been, with core durable propositions now complete and spanning Enterprise BYOD, Compliance and CRM capture and logging services. This marks a major evolution from where the Company was a year ago, where the Company was primarily focused on low- cost long-distance and roaming voice calling services.”

Or

CEO Paul Norwood: “Norwood has now created a highly compelling service offering for major enterprises, with high quality for solutions for real business problems across CRM capture and logging, BYOD and compliance. This is a substantial leap forward from our initial focus on simple low-cost long-distance and roaming voice calling.”

“This is leading to sustained interest from major enterprises in our services, and in-depth engagement with major channel partners such as Oracle, Veritas and Global Relay. I am confident that in time the strength of our product offering and sales partnerships will translate into further steady revenue growth.”

Ultimately, if a share price is going down there are simply more sellers than buyers. This thread will give ample insight into reasons why that may be the case, and I suspect will primarily relate to differing risk appetite around Norwood’s sales pipeline and sales process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $6.544K 144.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 46559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.