NOR 2.13% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Personally I think they need to change tack, the branding...

1. 1,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36

Personally I think they need to change tack, the branding doesn't work for consumer sales, that's obvious, it hasn't with any of their "partnerships", they get direct advertising from these, yet no sales, they thentfind a new partnership, repeat the process andaagain no one buys it.

So change it already, skinks of an engineer doing sales (I'm one so no judging, but most engineers aren't sales people).

Bland business based branding, with a business name like world phone, world secure world xx, isn't going to sell to consumers.

Neither is the boring logo, boring colours, and a names like Norwood systems splashed on it. The business and consumers app should be called something different, it's so basic it's annoying. Hence why none of these "partnerships" have worked. All the tech in the world won't save you if people see it and flick by it without noticing.

I think they should be held to the "figures" they announce for these partnerships. Rant over apologies, bad day, Norwood just added to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $5.638K 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 83888 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 18148 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.