NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

These are some facts. I am a frustrated holder who has averaged...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    These are some facts.
    I am a frustrated holder who has averaged down to try and get out without losing too much.
    With hindsight my last averaging down was one I probably shouldn’t have done.
    My guess is I am no orphan.
    I have traded NOR on several occasions in both my own name and the names of several other entities.
    I have stuffed a few trades up and made a few bucks along the way although overall my trading has cost me money.
    I now only hold in my own name.
    I have quickly tried to find the number of NOR shares sold this calendar year.  I think it is 105m shares traded since 2/1/18 worth about 2.12m$ over 40 trading days.
    Not sure if chi-x trading is included or not.
    I cop some personal flak from posters and i try not to retaliate personally.
    It really doesn't bother me at all as its an anonymous forum and the banter doesn't really get that bad and the mods keep it in check.

Below is my response to a post from earlier today.  I have copied entire post and had my 2 bobs worth along the way. I marked it with a few ** and in blue although I'm not sure it will be in blue when I post.

I must reiterate This is only my opinion

It is strange, the buying recently.
    *** Not really piddly volumes just some punters having a punt
    Even though the price has been very low (forced even lower today by what looks manipulator stacking the usual 2m safely at 1.7, probably the same 2m that’s been getting stacked at 2.4 and pushed down in recent months, but never selling), they have been putting through many big buys at 1.7 and 1.8 in the past 2 weeks.
    *** could be really just games people play
    Along with continual accumulation from the BNP holding - other posters trying to talk down a 60m holding because it supposedly has multiple holders
    *** A fair assumption given no relevant interest notification being lodged.  A really big no no for big company
    Everyone is sick of Nor, sick of losing $, sick of nothing happening, sick of delays especially
    *** yes yes yes absolutely correct
    so the price just drifts and is easily pushed lower by these big players that are buying up.
    *** Possibly if big players are buying it up. imo this is unlikely because of the piddly volumes
    There is no way anyone would be buying up Nor expecting good financials..
    *** agreed especially if they have been following them for a year or two
    It's an absolute debacle every quarterly, every half/full year. There's nothing at all we didn't already know in today's report thought. We knew everything in the last quarterly,
    *** agreed
    and it's been sooked about constantly by the usual downers ever since.
    *** That’s an opinion and it’s fair to say the sooks / downers may have a different one and equally as valid or invalid
    Even though the price is dropping still... why are they buying? *** good question but it isn’t significant volumes and maybe some holders are fearful of where this could end and they have made a decision to average down in faint hope some deals are signed and they can get out with a smaller loss or for some a gain
    There MUST be good news close.*** why? There is no law that says every company must succeed.
    It just doesn't make sense any big players would be throwing big $ at it otherwise.
    *** again it isn’t big $ ie 20m shares @1.8 is only 360k$ and isn’t there 1b shares on issue
    The R&D facility, in my opinion most likely signals they know things are close, and are avoiding a raise until news pumps the price up
    ***  yes could be however it could also be the opposite, easier to get those funds despite 15% interest than go to the market where it may not be successful.
    add in the recent buyers (yes there are sellers, but the large buys are just flushing out enough smaller sellers to line wipe every couple of days). Notice how their bots place a large sell order on close, trying to flush out others..
    *** Bots could be, can’t argue that point don’t know and even less about bots.. but could it just traders who short sell and buy back and just try to make a few buck each time. Unlikely / likely but possible
    I know someone who sold a few today to cover a BAS payment, and somehow the bots are all over each trade. When he clicked sell, I checked and asked if he sold THAT many.. the bots are rigged to go the exact same second.. The sells on the same second in the course of sales weren't all his, and of course, strange amounts.
    *** isn’t that how the computer trading system works.  It gives the shares to the first buyer and keeps going til order filled and then on to next if there are any left.  I thought that’s how it works for buyer or seller.
    While it looks woeful, especially with the usual p1ssy sell to close it on a rigged down 1.4.. don't be at all surprised if we might finally see something to properly improve things any time now.
    *** Sorry heard all that before and am still waiting. I still hope we get surprised and soon very soon very soon.
    It really is hope now, but there must be good reason BNP holding
    *** It’s probably not them it probably them as nominees hence the lack of holding disclosures.  I can’t understand why that concept is hard to grasp. Bnp imo wouldn’t breach a basic rule.
    and other big buyers are snapping these up lately
    **** who are these big buyers the volumes are small or unless by big you mean 210cm and 150kg big then fair enough could be.
    Just so brutal the way they do it.
    *** Welcome to the world of share trading
    Last edited by swagman: 27/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.