NOR 4.35% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-47

1. 3,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1310
    Quit the scaremongering.
    Your posts have swayed so hardcore up/downramp (depending on your agenda?).

The bots are doing each other in, back and forth, 1 is trying to keep the price down, 1 is trying to keep it up.
    1 is buying $100 or 6600 or similar every 10 min, another is selling a random 7000-ish to fight it back down!

Looks to me like the pros have been trying to trip stops and slop up cheapie... isn't it funny how another poster who trades Nor regularly (and goes from #1 upramper to #1 downramper frequently), just happened to be posting/advising holders to apply stop losses..
    So deceitful, so many regular posters on this thread. Filthy tactics to rort innocent smaller holders in my opinion.

Don't be at all surprised if we are close to proper news and it suddenly looks obvious.. crash the price down, in time for news and a pump.
    Any increase from current prices would be much appreciated anyway.

People need to realise how UNDERVALUED NOR is.. $17m!?
    Look at all the other similar stocks with much higher losses and bugger all revenue, with MC's beyond 10x Nor!
    If they can finally get the news we've been hanging for, things could seriously fly to a much higher MC when significant revenue is coming.
    ... and the trading over recent weeks stinks, similar to prior to Veritas news when it was crashed to these prices, with the same regular downers flooding HC.. let's hope big bank deals are pending.
    Last edited by Holla: 28/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.64K 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 46559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.