SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-29

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Me personally I like the bullshit announcements that SYT have made recently with this one being my favourite.

As previously announced on 10 February 2016, the Company granted Tata a perpetual license to the Syntonic Connected Services Platform (“CSP”) and the Freeway Software Development Kit (“Freeway SDK”), to be white-labelled as the Tata Sponsored Data Exchange (“Tata SDX”).

The parties have agreed to extend their partnership with Syntonic granting Tata a world-wide, non- exclusive, limited three-year license to use additional Syntonic application program interfaces (“APIs”), enabling broader and more flexible capabilities of the Tata SDX. The parties have also agreed on a revenue share split for all business generated using the Syntonic licensed technologies in the Tata SDX.

By broadening the relationship, Syntonic empowers Tata to deploy its Sponsored Data Exchange (SDX) with global telco carriers.

Seems SYT are telling Tata how their platform is to be used not the other way around.

Struggling to understand the complaints of some here as this is about as good an announcement as could be expected with a major. 2000 + telcos and 25% of the world's data traffic and we empower Tata and their affiliates!

Don't see anybody else in the space able to claim this type of arrangement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.