SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Pizza too many accountants here. I once met a guy on an RAA call...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Pizza too many accountants here. I once met a guy on an RAA call he and I got to talking, a bit of his advice is never invest in an accountants view they only look at figures. He was told he needed to lower his stock, many other electrical companies and others were being told the same to save on tax costs. This guy in a Honda SUV (not an inspiring car to me) told me he knew his business better than an accountant, who was looking at just the facts and figures took their recommendations as a point of view, and held onto his stock. He said a couple of months later a washing machine company came looking for a component he was the only one left in Australia with them in stock, he became the go to guy for the development group and supply for this company. I am still looking a this Honda and thinking about the advise this guy had given me and just as I was leaving two Porsche 911 drove in he said, good my sons are here. If you believe in the management and the vision of the company and you have the patience hold wait and enjoy life, if you stress over every negative you find you need to make a choice don't let greed or a capital loss keep you invested. This company the same as any other is a risk/reward investment, I believe my investment is in good hands with the management of Syntonic, and the vision the company will show great rewards, Syntonic needs time in dealing with large companies who never seem in a hurry as they do, will always test the patience of many here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.