SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-152

1. 4,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Jim, I don't know if you are deliberately ignorant or do it wind people up. We've just had a fairly lengthy conversation, which I started, in this forum about free float and the illiquidity that creates. You eventually woke up to the limited number of tradeable shares hence the volatility.

Yet you still persist in harping on about day trader in a derogatory tone.

First this is not a day traders market, need volume (in combination with price) and volatility, we have the volatility but not the SP relative to volume. Secondly, day trading is a skill that pays big rewards if have a strategy and execute a clearly defined plan. Third, you are the one that his pinned day trader on me; I do a little bit of quick moves as opportunities present but that is not my style. Finally you imply my only interest is SGH and that interest academic. Yes my interest in SGH is academic but that is just a very small part of what I do , income is generated elsewhere in the market.

Instead of continuous throwing barbs at people, how about coming up with some quality analysis and contribute to the forum positively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.