TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-103

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    Hi @Jasox Will all due respect, I am unable to reconcile two things. How can the news from TV2U be reassuring on one hand while on the other you look forward to accumulate at "less than 1c"?

Are we to expect some bad news first, before some good news? or a CR perhaps? (I am not expecting an answer by the way, these are rhetorical questions).

Personally, I fully understand the need to be informed and reassured. However, I tend to avoid any one-on-one communications with companies I am invested in for anything other than general business, like AGMs. My reasons are simple:

a) Basic principle: If its worthy news, either way, then the company should announce it formally and all shareholders should benefit from it.
    b) I tend to take anything communicated unofficially (email, in a pub, etc) with a big grain of salt, especially in times like these where "pacifying the crowd" is the predominant force.
    c) I am also wary of what may be considered as insider trading. Say I was told something, even accidentally, that will affect the price upward, significantly in my opinion, and that would then lead me to buy a number of shares that would register on the ASX's radar. Informal emails sent by a company officer are sufficient grounds for proof. This will have consequences, not just for me but for the company, and by extension for all shareholders.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.