TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-59

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    This is exactly my point. His current stake would be worth about $4mil, which is decent skin in the game, and one would normally expect a Director with this kind of a position to have interests aligned with shareholders. This does not appear to be the case here at least on face value in relation to expenditure. Why? Obviously Nick can't just liquidate his 400mil share position, so it appears he is happy to take in about $500k a year (plus expenses and who knows what resources), while working on side projects and still retaining ownership of Ivan and Talicos other IP. The real question is what did TV2 get at the RTO in exchange for Nick's 400mil share stake? Exclusive licence rights and Nick's "expertise"? Was this worth $8mil (what it would have been worth at the time of RTO)? If TV2 ceases to continue operations, there will be nothing imo stopping Nick from granting these licence rights to another entity, or simply doing deals through Talico with existing stakeholders. Then, if I was him, I would flog my 400mil share stake in TV2 off market once it has become a shell again to the next guy who wants to RTO this again (probably Peter Wall again haha).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.