TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

The income event mentioned in the quarterly of 130K appears to...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    The income event mentioned in the quarterly of 130K appears to be a project expense paid for by the PGASCOM customer for hardware. TV2U might have made a 10% margin on its supply but I.T. hardware is small margin territory for servers and routers these days.

There may be some consulting income earned for their install but whether that is TV2U income or Talico income is not clear at this stage. As I posted last year with a basic milestone timeline it would be back to business now in first week of March for many Asian employees and so one could assume the hardware has cleared customs since December and is sitting in whatever I.T. centre ready for or being installed as we speak.

This means to my way of thinking that once the system architecture is configured and tested, the true User Acceptance Testing(UAT) and load testing processes can proceed, and once UAT is signed off, a failover and system backup and restore process in the cloud can be done. In parallel if they have their content rights sorted the ingestion of remaining premium channel by channel, title by title will occur into the CDN, and digital rights management, playout to different format renders, and different device types can occur within that UAT process.

With signoff a soft launch is anticipated and some free period of content takeup within a marketing campaign executed. Subscriptions will be signed up and customer care through telephony call centres tested and in-bound and out-bound call processes finalised and staff trained to follow these processes.

The big bang launch IMO will be able to proceed with all elements then in place if I read the commercials correctly that have been revealed in announcements and on HC investigations by posters.

Given the next quarterly report will take us to end of March or just 4 weeks away, I do not anticipate we will have earned anything other than once-off or project based revenues from the Indonesia venture in the Q1 2018 report as a result of what I outlined above IMO.

Given there has been little or no announced progress or milestone payments from Indonesia in the latter half of Q1 2018, I think IMO it reasonable to reset expectations for a soft launch and free adoption to occur in April or May with a full launch in about June or July 2018. TV2U has recently through its Pakistan/Bangladesh recruiters seeking testing engineers so I think this is why they are in the market now for such a person(s).

This to me is when I believe recurrent revenues will start to flow from this project. What profit margins are contained with that business we will have to wait and see once final pricing is confirmed and how minimum guarantees are commercially handled.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.