ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    Hi @glorydays wasn't going to comment but you asked and I couldn't disappoint you

There isn't much to add to what has already been stated in several good posts, here and in the Research thread as well. Personally, I haven't learned anything new from the HYR.

Interestingly, the most mentioned item in this thread is the $199,407 consulting fees to Talico (i.e. Nick). Nothing new there but worth a comment. I do not believe these are license fees (as suggested in a post), otherwise they would have been identified as such, not as consulting fees. The fact remains that this is a deal negotiated between Nick (Talico) and Nick (TV2U) and very few inside the company are likely to have an idea what is really involved and paid for.

The section "Events Occurring After Reporting Period" repeats the same info stated in previous announcements and does not provide any indication of progress. There isn't even a fragment of good news there, for either Brazil or Indonesia. I suspect that if good news there was we would have seen a separate announcement by now.

What concerns me most in the HYR is that the company has significant financial commitments compared with cash and revenues (which are still hypothetical and yet to materialise). The question is how will the company meet those financial commitments and continue operation in the 2nd half year?

For those hyping TV2U and banking on "the next good news", I repeat the words of John Bogle: "Learn everyday, but especially from the experiences of others. It’s cheaper!"

I have seen this very same scenario played elsewhere. If interested, look at New Zulu/Crowd Spark (NWZ/CSK) for example. Another IT/media company where 7c shares went down to 0.1c (after several CRs) and lost even more ground after a 200:1 consolidation, with some holders losing over 90% of their initial investment. That, despite having a relatively good product and an easier one to market than TV2U's, deployed it in several markets but not generating the expected revenues, an effective shareholding structure with Seven West Media and UBS as major holders, and not having a Nick-like on board. They did not fold and run but opted for the slow and prolonged painful death instead.

What I saw from TV2U over the last 2-3 months is not very encouraging. I agree with a post stating that we are now focusing more on management issues than on product/deployment issues. The latter cannot be fixed in my opinion without addressing the former. I remain hopeful that such fix will happen soon.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.