BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-22

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Mate, I will follow through on both your and Jason's offer, but I also think that we might have more success if it is supported by signatories of shareholders. There is a petition system that I can use in Australia, as a last resort whereby I can arrange for shareholders who may not attend AGM's or EGM's and also those who aren't on Hot Copper to add their voice or signature. But that may also draw unnecessary media attention. I don't think we are anywhere near that stage yet and could jeopardize ASIC/ASX discussions. But we do have a few vehicles to use to make sure BPG are aware of shareholder concerns.

It is just a thought but I will allow Jason a chance to respond by phone, as he agreed, first and then send an email as per his suggestion. But, with respect, I have often found that just sending emails can often be overlooked and not considered of high importance by companies. A reasoned discussion plus email/s carry the most power., IMO.

Now I know that there are many people on here that don't normally respond or comment but read all these posts. If you are a shareholder and agree with the suggestion that a High Priority shareholder email is raised to send to the management, please indicate by giving this post a Like. Some threads show 3090 + reads. many of these are repeat posters, I know this, but we need a good show of hands if you want this pushed up a level.

Jason and the management team of BPG do read Hot Copper.

Cheers....59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.