ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    Cheers mate, sorry wasn't out to steal anyone's thunder. I made have had that in the back of my mind from your post but I do support a lot of petitions on Change.org. Just did one recently.

I really do hope that we all succeed and in a good news story we end up gaining money not having to sell at bargain basement prices to claw back threads of our investments. So as one poster mentioned, a moment ago, the more we don't destroy the thread with rampant anger posts the more chance there will be that management take their shareholders seriously.

In a weeks time I will cut and paste my request post with the Likes and send a formal letter to the Board. If needs be, and if there is enough interest, I will get the best contact email address and arrange a specific day for all of us to email the company during that 24 hour period with the same letter requesting the management consider making a gesture for a vote of confidence in the company.

Numbers, rather than anger can change minds. I speak from experience.

Your comments, opinions, or if you disagree, then have your say on what I just wrote over the weekend and into next week.

I'm cool if you disagree with me but I just dont respond to taunts or trolling.

Cheers........59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.