BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-76

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi @msn81 ,

I went with my gut on Friday which told me to wait (holdback) for something this week. I also saw Raggertooth's reply about the Board's thoughts.

I have been reading everyone's comments and IMO, the biggest issue that we have, as shareholders, and interested parties are that we are not privy to any Boardroom discussions.  When contact is initiated the Board will instruct Jason what to say. So what we get out of Jason or in his emails, could be truth or it could be lip service.

Here is where things are up to:
    1) In my 2nd last communique with Jason I pointed out the issues on the website; in particular the Contact page. They seem to have removed the 404 error. (maps reference)
    2) I asked if Sherry, the receptionist, was still working for the company, as there was no-one answering the phones. They also have their wine business which I thought you would at least have an answering service.  I checked the office today and Sherry is back.
    3) Petition email. Now I am armed with 138 Like signatories and the new news this week, I think our petition will have more leverage.

Re the ongoing financial situation for the company, whether they will flee or fight, I can only speculate that they must have some belief that this will all turn around. The submission to the QLD court, the SOARcoins Singapore case, on the surface, at least,  indicates that they believe their exchange will work.

I guess the two keys things for me will be to watch for any key resignations, either Warwick Powell or Michael Wee, is what I will look for and how they respond to our petition.

@carnabombers...No worries. Understand you have to do what you have to do. It's in the hands of ASIC anyway.

Cheers.....59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 15/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.