BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Hi all, Been away and have come back to read some interesting...

1. 2,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Hi all,
    Been away and have come back to read some interesting posts.

My thoughts. Majority of us invested in BPG due to the company announcing its intent to launch an Exchange. As previously stated by others, there are many things in play that we are not privy too and there may be a glimmer of hope that this may become a reality.

The Crypto Currency market is currently going through a reset and the value of coins is still fluid. But one thing to remember. Exchanges are still operating and making money on every transaction.

Yes SOARLabs is a concern. My understanding is that they have 49% of BPPL. There has been no announcement that this relationship has been wrapped up. Maybe with the SOARCoin issue that this contract may be pulled and NOETIC take over.

If they announce that the exchange is going to go live and the stock comes out of suspension, the question to ask yourself is will you Sell or hold?

Some have made their intent clear and will sell at a loss. Obviously it depends on their personal financial position.

There is an old saying that stands true, a profit is a profit no matter how small.

I intend to hold and wait until I am at a point where I can pull my initial investment and hold the same number of shares amounting to the value of my initial investment - what I call ‘profit holding’. I will hold these shares and sell at various stages drawing a good profit. If the company grows and shows signs of positive growth then I may by additional shares at various stages.

I have done this with a number of stocks, including DigitalX, and it has provided me with a very nice profit and a no worry attitude if the share price rises or falls.

This is not financial advice. This is my personal opinion and you should always do your open research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.