BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-98

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927

Agree @satti issar , I'm sure BPG have got enough work on their plate right now, dealing with SH partitions etc will just add more and may be counter productive to their short term operations IMO.
    However the SH voice should not go unnoticed, the bonus shares awarded at the AGM were given for 'turning the company around'. This, in short refers to the deal with SoarLabs, which, at that point, is the only significant deal they made which up'd their share price. That deal is over and they have been in Suspension since.
    IMO the bonus shares should either:
    1. Be rescinded and then used in a Capital Raise to provided the much needed funds to get them going again.
    2. Be rescinded and awarded to BPG BOD on milestones, my preference would be performance based on a 10-day VWAP share price above say 1.5c, and another at say 2c/ share.
    3. Combination of 1 and 2.

I believe BPG could use the cash right now and this would be a reasonable suggestion IMO.

I agree, let management get on with something things out, but I believe they should at least give acknowledge of SH concerns and provide some plan when they will address this.... of course, not now, but commit to something in the future.

I don't believe if BPG keep quiet the problem will go away, I believe it will escalate and cause more harm to the SP than good.

Cheers
    MSN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.