AEE 3.57% 14.5¢ aura energy limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-32

1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    It has been an interesting week thats for certain. I just find it strange that we've churned through > 350M shares in a tight range in the last couple of months. That's a lot of effort for trading blocks to unlock small movements. Not to say they wouldnt if thats all they get out of a market, but you'll recall the move from June 16 to Feb 17 felt more like a traders campaign.

Until more evidence appears I can only take the weekly candle as a sign of weakness. It could well be that there's been some shenanigans prior to a CR; or perhaps some nerves around legislative risk in Sweden but yes, as you say there's nothing in today's release that wasn't anticipated. It makes today's move curious.

If the move has been the withdrawal of professional support we should well and truly move below 2c. IF it's been a means to grab stock from retail holders we should see some consolidation - and some rising prices from here.

The only thing more curious to me than this week's movements is how we've made it through to the end of Q1 without a cap raising of some sort. They may be holding off for some Tiris resource news but we must be due some news on the financial front any day now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $110.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $207.5K 1.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 187101 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 255640 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.