GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-3

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    I think now that they have an agreement in place for funding until production we will see the share price stabilise a bit more.
    The investors obviously saw value with a 1.5c face value for their convertible notes.

As progress is made until production:

- Smelters arriving on site.
    - Possible purchase of manganese mine.
    - Complete construction of Smelting Hub.
    - DSO approval (*not as necessary once sales of ferro alloy commence).
    - Power purchase agreement (* this will play a big part in determining possible profit margins).
    - Obviously the most important is the sales of Ferro Manganese. If not allready factored into the share price at the time this milestone will see the biggest re rate in share price one would think.

In the near term once the $6mill recieved in next few weeks this will once again Derisk the project and we may see a slightly higher price then the 1.5c.
    I don't think it will sit below the 1.5c mark anymore. We may even start to see this factored in over the next week and share price sit around 1.8c-2c mark.

Time will tell but things are looking very promising now with Fofo and his crew on board with this project. Don't forget Tanah Capital who if you do some research on the majority shareholder you will see he seems to also be very cashed up and has a long history of successful business deals. They are both the types of people you want backing your startup.

Very exciting!

Well I am anyway

I hope everyone has a successful year!!!
    Last edited by GunnerGecks: 17/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.