NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

I read that they won’t go broke if they can raise cash and/or up...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I read that they won’t go broke if they can raise cash and/or up production. With an increase in production to the forecast oz/day being contingent on:

Access to Edie creek which then allows:
    - for ‘surveys’ really needs more text, surveys for what? Why can’t you push dirt without a survey? Have to go bang survey pegs to prove to someone you’re on your own piece of dirt?

- drilling? Again need info; so much speculation off this.

- Receipt of equipment (ffs what now!)

But it comes back to ‘access to Edie creek’. And why don’t they have it. It says ‘access agreements’ so I’m guessing not a road/physical/infrastructure access issue. Having worked in PNG it smells like a landowner issue. You have the licence but you still need to keep the local populace on side or you can lose ‘access’ very quickly. Maybe they just ran out of Kina and need to pay the local employees back pay and employ someone’s nephew?

Note: no stockpile after plant being down for months? That’s criminal. Although if they didnt have ‘access’ maybe they couldn’t push dirt?

Ok. Read it again. Maybe equipment for production (ffs) and surveys and drilling for fund raising?? Makes a bit more sense but they need to up the standard of English they are using. Comes across almost as obfuscation.

Almost tempted to get on a plane and go see what’s happening on the ground; shouldn’t get to that point with a public company. If I was deeper in I might.

Another point. Why the heck are they raising cash? Just get someone in the d65 and push some dirt already! Stock is already diluted like a $1 rum and coke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.