NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

These recent workings exceeded my expectations - I had always...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    These recent workings exceeded my expectations - I had always work on around 10grams a tonne from our failed jorce - punching above @ 16 grams a tonne!
    40 tonnes per day x 16grams = 640 grams = 20.5 ounces a day x 21 days = 432 ounces a month - 90 ounces for running costs a mont = approx. 342 ounces x $1600 AUD = cash profits potentially $547,200
    OR
    60 tonnes per day x 16grams = 960 grams = 30.8 ounces a day x 21 days = 648 ounces a month - 90 ounces for running costs a month = approx. 558 ounces x $1600 AUD = cash profits potentially $893,170 per month

A total of only 156.7 wet tonnes of ore was processed at an average grade of 16.2 grams per processed tonne of ore

With the completion of the power upgrade and plant repairs referred to above, we move forward into the second half of the year with increased and more reliable processing capacity which will greatly assist us in meeting our increased mining and processing targets of 40 to 60 tonnes per day.

Only a market cap of $4.5 mil
    Much drilling can take place on bolobip & may with those funds as long as it is not totally wasted
    like all the other millions from the many cap raises
    and not to forget the dodgy rip of sale of TNT

FID
    One only wonders if  they will now stuff this up!
    Fingers crossed for all...............................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.