PDF 0.00% 2.9¢ pacific dairies limited

It is a tangled mess AO but one has to feel for shareholders who...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    It is a tangled mess AO but one has to feel for shareholders who have put up with so much over the last 2 years. Some of us have tried to warn holders of whom they were dealing with as Directors but the smooth talking board past and present have tried their hardest to paint a rosy picture and portray those who have disagreed as down rampers.

At least there now seems to be some shareholders who have decided they will not tolerate the fiction that they have been fed and are attempting to do something about it. As for the boards backing I do not believe that they would care as they have decided that there has been no truth whatsoever over the last 18 months or so.

In the current state of affairs something would be better than nothing and yes some farms are not available now as they have been sold, some have disposed of permanent water, some have sold off cattle BUT there are still some good farms out there available that could replace the ones gone.

Ringing the current Chairman would be a complete waste of time as the story would be yet another fairy tale and its appears that JK05 could be the companies HC monitor for if he was so concerned for fellow shareholders he would be more than happy to share the Chairmans contact details.

Good on the shareholders that are having a go albeit that it has taken so long and if they need any help I believe that it is time for anyone who can to do so.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.