GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-33

1. 514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151

R&D, S&M and G&A expenses went up from US$ 3.136 million in H1 2017 to US$ 9.067 million. That includes:

• Expenses of US$ 0.970 million attributed to the amortization of intangible assets while acquiring CardioStaff (renamed G Medical Diagnostic Services).

• From the balance of approximately $5.000 million, about US$ 3.200 million is attributed to CardiStaff activities in the US which was purchased close to the end of 2017. The rest is attributed to other operational expenses incurred to meet the Company's development (including FDA and CFDA regulatory requirements) and business goals.

The above (my highlight) is, as I understand it, the investment $ put into the Cardiostaff acquisition. I.e product development, new platform ... So there is a lot that's been happening and we are about to see the true rewards.

Remember that Interview with Jacov? "[GMV is] not a gadget company". The IDTF is the real revenue. The devices make money, sure, but they also create a sticky relationship with our customers and bind them nice and close for the IDTF.

Sleepless nights coming up for me but only for the excitement of the 4C. This is the one I've been thinking about for 6 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.